This is a very tentative list of Creationist failures. Not how they’ve failed ‘science’, nor their failures in general, but instead the people themselves.
This list is comprised of the dumbest, most idiotic, and stupidest people that happen to align themselves with creationism. It’s very tentative, because like in science, we’ll never complete it, simply because there is so much we won’t know. So many people, in this case, that we’ll never meet who are numbskulls in every sense of the word!
- Kirk Cameron (Lying for Jesus: Kirk Cameron Edition)
- Dr. Jason Lisle (Reading Answers in Genesis: Probably easier when high.)
- Lee Strobel (Lee Strobel: Ex-Atheist or just ignorant?)
- Ray Comfort (Banana: Proof of creationism., Ray Comfort has a blog, Ray Comfort: What the fuck, man?)
- Rhonda Storms (Fuck Rhonda Storms)
- Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (DO SOMETHING IN LOUISIANA! QUICK!, Now the Candle Burns at both Ends)
- Rush Limbaugh (Rush Limbaugh)
- Bill Donohue (It Gets Me!, It Gets Me! (Part II))
- Michael Edmondson (Beware the Believers, Beware the Believers: Expelled Viral Video)
- Dr. Terry Mortenson (Evolution does not work that way!)
- Randall Niles (Ex-Atheists and evolution)