A few days ago I linked to the video for Beware the Believers, thinking it could possibly be a viral video for Expelled. Our Newsflash of the day… it is. Michael Edmondson, owner of Float On Films, created Beware the Believers to promote expelled.
I created (and danced) the “Richard Dawkins: Beware The Believers” viral ad for “Expelled : No Intelligence Allowed” found here:
The viral ad received 200, 000 views on the web during the three weeks prior to the (Expelled) release. I also have a visual effects credit for the film Expelled.
Since Beware the Believers contained an all-star atheist cast (Dawkins, Myers, Scott, Hitchens, Harris, Dennett) it was immediately popular among the atheist community. While a funny video that I quite enjoy (and will always enjoy, probably), it’s a resounding example of a creationist failure. You know the drill, don’t you?
- Kirk Cameron (Lying for Jesus: Kirk Cameron Edition)
- Dr. Jason Lisle (Reading Answers in Genesis: Probably easier when high.)
- Lee Strobel (Lee Strobel: Ex-Atheist or just ignorant?)
- Ray Comfort (Banana: Proof of creationism., Ray Comfort has a blog, Ray Comfort: What the fuck, man?)
- Rhonda Storms (Fuck Rhonda Storms)
- Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (DO SOMETHING IN LOUISIANA! QUICK!, Now the Candle Burns at both Ends)
- Rush Limbaugh (Rush Limbaugh)
- Bill Donohue (It Gets Me!, It Gets Me! (Part II))
- Michael Edmondson
Atheists, Skeptics, Freethinkers: 1 billion+
Expelled: No Intelligence At All: 0